PLEASE READ DETAILS:
Ladies and gentleman,
Bampot House of Tea & Boardgames is yet again accepting work to showcase in our exhibit. We encourage local visual artists, both established and emerging, to apply. Please spread the word to those you feel may be interested.
Please submit your artwork as soon as you can.
Submissions are open until August 30th
There is a $20 flat submission fee upon acceptance of the artwork to be paid by e-trasfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
20% commission fee on artwork sold
Please email email@example.com or
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- "Subject: Bampot Submission Summer 2016"
- picture of artwork (acception up to 4 art pieces)
- title, medium, price
(we encourage the pieces to range from $1-$600)
We also accept smaller prints/cards to be put on sale in our establishment
* we encourage you to bring stands with a price label
* no submission fee applies for these
* 20% commission will be taken from pieces sold
Please send in submission fee and respond with the following:
- Confirmation of acceptance to be featured on our website
(you have the choice to opt out)
To be featured on the website we request:
- Brief art bio with headshot
- All photos of accepted art work
with title, medium, price, optional art descripition
ART DROP OFF:
Upon co-ordinating a drop off time please ensure the following:
- Art pieces are framed and have D-clips
- have 2 labels: title of art piece, medium used, name of artist, price
(one label must be on the back of the piece, the other for the wall)
- optional art description for the wall
- please bring your own sticky-tack for labels
Location: 201 Harbord St. Toronto, ON
Bampot House of Tea & Boardgames
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR SUBMISSIONS! GET CREATING!